Come join our team!
Cumberland Village takes pride in providing the highest level of service through our dedication to excellence. Our employees are committed to caring for, serving and exceeding residents’ expectations through grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, nursing, resident services, activities, marketing and administrative/clerical positions.
Our success depends on a team that demonstrates respect, pride, understanding and dedication. We’re looking for people who want to perform to the best of their ability to provide exceptional service that exceeds the expectations of residents and their families.
We offer a work atmosphere that is friendly yet challenging. And we provide opportunities for employees to learn and grow in an environment where they’re recognized for their contributions and years of service.
If you have questions regarding employment at Cumberland Village please email us at [email protected]
Current Job Openings
Apply online or in person at 3335 Wise Creek Lane, Aiken.
Benefits include vacation, health insurance and 401K.
Great work environment working with seniors each day Cumberland Village is a drug free workplace.
All positions subject to a background check and drug screening
Join our Team at Cumberland Village and enjoy working with seniors on a daily basis.
We are seeking a motivated, self-starter, as well as experienced maintenance team member.
Ideal candidate will have experience in one or all of the following:
HVAC Plumbing Electrical Carpentry Painting We are looking for a motivated team player who works well with others. Time management skills a must! Full Time position with benefits offered to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, as well as paid vacation time. Competitive Salary. Cumberland Village is a Drug Free Workplace.
Apply in person at Cumberland Village, 3335 Wise Creek lane, Aiken, SC 29801 or email resume to [email protected].
Resident Services Assistant
- Must have an outgoing personality
- 30 + hours/week
- Shifts are 7 am to 3 pm, 3 pm to 11 pm and 11 pm to 7 am
- Assists residents with scheduling and coordination of transportation
- Works a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the residents of community
- Ability to respond quickly in case of an emergency to ensure resident safety
- Answer phones and assist residents in daily activity
- Skilled in working with seniors
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Works cooperatively as a Team Member/Staff
Dining Room Server
- Presents a variety of menu options
- Advises on the best food and drink choices and answering questions
- Takes orders and delivers them to the table deftly and accurately
- Attends to the tables and guarantees compliance to cleanliness standards
- Assists with special events and meal delivery
- Works MOST weekends, holidays, and emergency events
- Split shift hours, mostly varying from 11 am -2 pm & 4 pm -7 pm
Aiken, SC 29801